Top 3 to blame

Who is most to blame for Everton's current predicament?

• Total voters

No point picking three when there are really only two people who are responsible for this mess! Kenwright and Moshiri - everything comes back to every single poor decision the pair of them made, starting off with Kenwright’s decision to sell out to the “accountant”!

Kenwrong
Mosh
Koeman

Kenwright for obvious reasons combined with the fact he wouldn't entertain the Man City owners all those years ago.

Moshiri I mean how can a kin accountant make such a mess.

Gammon Head he was the first to spunk soooo much on absolute dross players, I remember a guy on the forum who at the time said it would take many many years to get over his purchases.

Kenwright because he was a lying scheming egotist who did whatever he could to keep control of the club he claimed to love. Even though he was killing it. Moshiri, because he didn't empty Kenwright out when he took over and, as an accountant, let his business get into the sorry financial state we find ourselves today. Brands, because many of the players he signed were given massive contracts and were just not good enough.

I do wonder who Brands choice to replace Ancelotti was. He's often briefed the media about how he didn't want Silva gone and wanted Arteta over Ancelotti but he's never actually said who his pick was over Benitez. Maybe that time he never got a say but I suspect it was probably Nuno. After his tenure at Forest I'm not sure we would have fared all that much more better for that choice.

The fans for me.

WE sat idly by while we appointed pigman, we abused fans who tried to protest the Board.

We can call Kenwright this and Moshiri that, but at the end of the day, we sat on our hands and watched it all unfold.

Even now, while the club is rotting from the inside we spent a fortune on protesting the Premier League.

We have the club we deserve.

If people want to know who is to blame, find a mirror.
I would have but there wasn’t an option for a ‘Suave, sophisticated good looking stud’

Koeman deserves more than 19 votes. He had money and really started the big losses with no recoups on players.
Nearly 150m plus wages on bolasie michael keane morgan schneiderlin and siggurdson. I think we got 2m all told back in schneiderlin.