Top 3 to blame

Who is most to blame for Everton's current predicament?

• Total voters
Moshiri for being such a crap billionaire. Only Everton could end up with one so bad.

Kenwright for obvious reasons of masturbating with his train set over the years.

And us the fans for putting up with it for far too long.
This.
After consecutive seasons of avoiding the drop by a whisker, here we are again.
I'm not even fuming any more - just numb, watching the almost inevitable fall of Everton from the top division.
20 years of mismanagement leads to this point

Moshiri trusted BK and couldn't see that his decision to do so was madness, so he is ultimately to blame. As for BK his ego was huge, he surrounded himself with backslappers who were paid large amounts of money to tow the BK way and literally steal a living. A big negative for me is Graeme Sharp, once a hero now a traitor. He's not uttered a word since his departure and the Stat accounts released on Sunday tell you the reason why.

I think everyone has actually tried to do what they thought was for the best for the club. Steve Walsh was amazing for Leicester and found them Vardy and Mahrez etc, came to us and was awful. Brands came to us and had conversations with players and people who would have improved us but the players like Dumfries ended up at massive clubs like Inter Milan.

Moshiri bought us and spend loads and tried to make us class but had the wrong idea and the wrong advisors. It was great at the time though throwing sky sports news on and seeing ‘Everton sign another player for 30m’. Carlo came and did ok, shame covid ruined the whole James experience and the away Anfield derby but again he just wanted to make us winners and a better team.

The actual blame has to lie with Kenwright. We have failed with nearly everything we have done under his leadership. Everything. We haven’t won a sausage and now we are heading for another points deduction and relegation and the guy isn’t even here to see it happening whilst we all suffer.

when I saw the title "Top 3 to Blame". I thought it meant; Man City, Liverpool and Arsenal. :D

I would certainly blame Man City, their ability to spend until they won everything scared the crap out of the G14 and they came up with "Financial Fair Play" to stop anyone else doing the same again.

But within the club I would Say; Moshiri, Kenwright and Brands

Moshiri - happy to throw money around and worry about it later. He is the main one to blame.
Kenwight - happy to spend moshiri's money and worry about it later
Brands - signed players on long contracts, wages high above what we could afford.

Good question this. I went with the fans the players and lampard.

The fans because a lot of the decisions made by Moshiri were ones that the fans were on board with. That's referring to hirings and firings. Yet the board and owners were made massive scapegoats and given very little loyalty from the fans when things went pear-shaped.

The players because modern footballers are just poor workers. For the money they get they often turn in half bothered performances and the lack of football IQ from some of the players we have currently is amongst the worst I've seen. Shots being taken from ridiculous angles and from players who have never scored before from outside the box yet think that when it sits up on their left it's worth taking a pop from 40 yards.

Lampard because he was just poor and was taking us down. The same might be said of Dyche but I thought he did a better job than Lampard did previously to keep us up. I felt Lampard put us in a relegation battle when he took over whereas dyche saved us from one but I'm concerned where he's taking us now.