Top 3 . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

halo

Player Valuation: £950k
. . . things that pee you off.

Because no two people are the same, we all have things that we love and things that we really hate . . . (even if they are really stupid)

So we can get to know each other better - let me know your top three pet hates.

mine are -

1. :angry: Spitting - think its disgusting, and not needed, especially when kids go around making that yuckie noise trying to get the bigger phlegm wad - drives me insane.

2. :biggrin: Now this might sound a bit bitchy - but i can't stand Katie Hill (the one who used to be on Blue Peter) she's so annoying and fake - (could quite easily slap her one)

3. Spiders - horrible creepy crawly thingies that go out of their way to bug you . . yuck the worst kind are those big garden ones that come into your house - you know the ones, hairy legs, red eyes and fangs (got goosebumps just thinking about it - big cringe)

People that when they yawn they have to announce it to everyone with a massive yawn to grab the attention, gets on me nerves.

Arrogant people

Injections

time for a bunch of top three's

People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is buddy, where the [Poor language removed] is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?

People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". [Poor language removed] off. What good is a goddamn cake if you can't eat it? What, should I eat someone else's cake instead?

When people say "It's always in the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the [Poor language removed] would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

When people say, while watching a movie "Did you see that?" No [Poor language removed] nose, I paid £9.00 to come to the theatre and stare at the [Poor language removed] ceiling up there. What did you come here for?

People who ask "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya buddy?

When something is "new and improved", which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you were going? You should know asshole, you [Poor language removed] pulled me over.

When people say "Life is short." What the [Poor language removed]?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever [Poor language removed] does!! What? Are they going to [Poor language removed] do something that's longer?

When people ask "Can I BORROW a piece of paper?" Sure, but please don't return the favor! It's on god damn piece of paper!

When you are waiting for the bus and someone ask you "Did the bus come yet?" If the bus came I would not be standing here asshole!

Kopites

Three things that piss me off ~

Bloody call centre's, i must have had thousands of phone calls offering everything from new windows to new mobile phones, the last one was somebody claiming to offer a better deal on my house phone, ( quaterly charges ), after repeatedly telling the bloke that i was more than happy the way i was, and that i didn't use the phone much, he asked me one last time how much my bill's were, i lost my rag and said ' How much ? i've just told you i hardly use the phone, i'll tell you how much, almost nothing, you use my phone [Poor language removed] more than i do ' five minutes later they called again !!!!

Everton losing

Moths, dont really piss me off but i cant stand the little fuckers, a kind of butterfly with attitude, real tough mother fuckers, immune to any loud noise, will stay on your living room wall until They are ready to move on, they also seem to be made from powder, i accidently touched one once, only lightly but it was enough to turn it into a stain on my hand, completely disintegrated, how birds can eat them i'll never know, if their appearence is anything to go by they must taste like [Poor language removed].

. . . things that pee you off.

Because no two people are the same, we all have things that we love and things that we really hate . . . (even if they are really stupid)

So we can get to know each other better - let me know your top three pet hates.

mine are -

1. :angry: Spitting - think its disgusting, and not needed, especially when kids go around making that yuckie noise trying to get the bigger phlegm wad - drives me insane.

2. :biggrin: Now this might sound a bit bitchy - but i can't stand Katie Hill (the one who used to be on Blue Peter) she's so annoying and fake - (could quite easily slap her one)

3. Spiders - horrible creepy crawly thingies that go out of their way to bug you . . yuck the worst kind are those big garden ones that come into your house - you know the ones, hairy legs, red eyes and fangs (got goosebumps just thinking about it - big cringe)

??????????????????but you married Latch:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My top three are

1 Cocky shitty reds, of any description especially when they've beaten us

2 The vast majority of football pundits although I think Chris Kamara is a great bloke and a fellow human being.

3 French politicians, plus the majority of that nation although there is a bloke in a cafe in Nice who was nice.

??????????????????but you married Latch:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: He may have hairy arms and legs and his eyes go red when he's sloshed . . . even the fangs come out occasionally . . . . . . .

but when did ya last see a spider sleep with its legs out of the window?:lol: :P :lol:

Three things that piss me off ~

Bloody call centre's, i must have had thousands of phone calls offering everything from new windows to new mobile phones, the last one was somebody claiming to offer a better deal on my house phone, ( quaterly charges ), after repeatedly telling the bloke that i was more than happy the way i was, and that i didn't use the phone much, he asked me one last time how much my bill's were, i lost my rag and said ' How much ? i've just told you i hardly use the phone, i'll tell you how much, almost nothing, you use my phone [Poor language removed] more than i do ' five minutes later they called again !!!!

Everton losing

Moths, dont really piss me off but i cant stand the little fuckers, a kind of butterfly with attitude, real tough mother fuckers, immune to any loud noise, will stay on your living room wall until They are ready to move on, they also seem to be made from powder, i accidently touched one once, only lightly but it was enough to turn it into a stain on my hand, completely disintegrated, how birds can eat them i'll never know, if their appearence is anything to go by they must taste like [Poor language removed].[/QUOTE]

ROBERT . . . (darling . . .sweetheart . . )
I said things that annoy you not scare you shitless :lol: :P :lol:
next you will be saying about daddy long legs too :lol: :lol:
or what about those films that you watch from behind a remote control . . .
mmm think they're called horrors :P :lol:

Halo, Latch I'm a fully trained Relate councillor, how may I help you both:lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back