Top 3 . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the boss
I am the boss
I am the boss

do you reallywant me to go away and sulk?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

No no no mien dere, zat voud nut doa tall. Tell mie morre aboot dese visions ov Gomez Addams vou keep un ceeink rund der plaice, zit mooste al bee conexted.

Good moaning, I wez just pissing by. Classic.

I would have said what monty said before he did, but took me longer to recover my composure.

Oddly enough, our exposure to Allo Allo in Canada was via American TV (PBS). Which seques back to the topic (I love that word, "segue") - my 3 things are:
1. Everton losing
2. Everton not winning
3. The fact that there are no more episodes of Allo Allo, Red Dwarf and specially Fawlty Towers.

I would have said what monty said before he did, but took me longer to recover my composure.

Oddly enough, our exposure to Allo Allo in Canada was via American TV (PBS). Which seques back to the topic (I love that word, "segue") - my 3 things are:
1. Everton losing
2. Everton not winning
3. The fact that there are no more episodes of Allo Allo, Red Dwarf and specially Fawlty Towers.

I feel your pain. I truly do :hay: :hay: :hay: :hay: :hay: :hay:

somone mentioned drivers driving up your arse... yeh well in Japan its a god damn hobby... every [Poor language removed] is at it!

so yeh thats my number one, I go slower on purpose just to piss them off.

bad driving - learn some common sense idiots, yellow doesn't mean go quicker it means stop if you can, go round corners, stop trying to cut every god damn corner and then when a car comes you [Poor language removed] yerself.
etc etc.

and lastly... my students who mess about and don't listen and then complain when they don't have a clue whats going on.... well [Poor language removed] listen then you [Poor language removed] little [Poor language removed]!!!

Am I allowed a 4th? gobshite kopites.
I say only the gobshite ones because believe it or not there are nice liverpool fans out there and to say them all is a discredit to the fact that some of them (minority) are decent proper football fans.

somone mentioned drivers driving up your arse... yeh well in Japan its a god damn hobby... every [Poor language removed] is at it!

so yeh thats my number one, I go slower on purpose just to piss them off.

bad driving - learn some common sense idiots, yellow doesn't mean go quicker it means stop if you can, go round corners, stop trying to cut every god damn corner and then when a car comes you [Poor language removed] yerself.
etc etc.

and lastly... my students who mess about and don't listen and then complain when they don't have a clue whats going on.... well [Poor language removed] listen then you [Poor language removed] little [Poor language removed]!!!

I say only the gobshite ones because believe it or not there are nice liverpool fans out there and to say them all is a discredit to the fact that some of them (minority) are decent proper football fans
.[/QUOT]

I hate to point this out Rob my old son but surely you are guilty of your second pet hate following your actions towards the perpetrators of your first pet hate, I always thought you didn't like yourself mate and you are not that bad really:lol: :lol: :lol:

<snip>

I say only the gobshite ones because believe it or not there are nice liverpool fans out there and to say them all is a discredit to the fact that some of them (minority) are decent proper football fans.

Yep - I've met both of 'em :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back