TOXIC WEDNESDAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevermind Wednesday, I see those little Kopite scruffy bellends coming up in a couple of weeks and I'm utterly dreading it. I've seen some crap sides in my time but I've never seen such an unbalanced squad lacking bottle, fitness, strength, over the hill past it players.

Need a new manager, need one right bloody now ffs just to get some momentum going. 5 weeks and these knobheads seem no nearer to sorting anything

You turn round to me tomorrow and say we’ll beat West Ham and huddersfield and loss 500-0 to that shower, id take it.

Somethings are more important, and we need points... quick.

After another shambolic embarrassment. What will happen on Wednesday v West Ham?
The fans will be there but will they explode with anger against a mess of a team, with 0 confidence or ability. Or will they turn to the stands and aim their anger at a board run by incompetent.
If Williams plays there will be a riot.

If I am am honest with you, I would be more inclined to riot happen Schneiderlin plays :mad:

We’ve tried and failed at two holding midfielders, they aren’t doing anything.

Personally; I’d like to see DCL and sandro up top, with Rooney playing a free role, where he can sweep up if needs be, but he has to be central.

No Gueye, No Schneiderlin, No Mirallas. Thanks.
Not a chance he'll play two up top. Not even at home, and not even against West Ham.

Couldn't you have said just 2-0 mate, 500-0 ffs and I've just nearly collapsed

I had to be dramatic, to emphasise, how unarsed I am. Losing to West Ham and beating Liverpool or losing to them, and beating West Ham all means 3 points.

So, I’m so not bothered about it. We’re losing, so let’s focus on something else.

I had to be dramatic, to emphasise, how unarsed I am. Losing to West Ham and beating Liverpool or losing to them, and beating West Ham all means 3 points.

So, I’m so not bothered about it. We’re losing, so let’s focus on something else.

I like music and watching horror films Barney. I've focused on something else and feel better now ;)

Watched Carroll last week vs Watford and he was terrible. No doubt we will make him look like the best striker in the league though.

Snides, Mirallas, Keane, Williams did nothing. DCL is too lightweight. Baines is past it, the kids are being overrun and even Rooney can’t get a game. Let me say that again, even with this shambles of a team, with crap all over the place, Rooney can’t get a game......wtf is that all about.......

Status
Not open for further replies.