Training in Austria

Status
Not open for further replies.
5d44uw.jpg

Look like such a happy couple.

Great photo!

On the OS image gallery from Austria - check the titles of the pictures.

Marouane Fellaini sporting a slightly new look
efc__1309964351_gall3.jpg

Boy has he changed, huh? What can an injury do to a man these days?!

Tim Cahill and Jose Baxter go head to head
efc__1309965285_gall10.jpg

Obviously under water.

I also think that Felli has dyed his hair or something...

the web team confessed that they had great difficulty getting a data connection. They didn't tell us that they were blind.

Fellaini best be taking long walks in that Austrian river - the water there is well known for its curative properties.

Ebepton need Fellaini to be in form from the get go - only player in the side that can single handedly tackle everyone on the field at the same time. No Fellaini = opposing teams streaming forward en masse like the Blitzkrieg.

im loving the fellaini new sideshow bob look.

also love the photo today on the main sight where captain pointy looks on in awe at the moyesiah pointing with 2 fingers ......... show him how its done boss !

btw , is arteta not in austria ?

Has anyone seen the Yak? For a large block he's very invisible

i jus saw the saha interview where he talks about how most players say that preseason at everton is tougher than at most clubs. i was wondering if this could partially explain our general pattern of slumping till december the picking up to finish strong.

i could see it working two ways, either too tough of a preseason fatigues players, causing them to pick up early injuries and in general they don't take the field opening day fully ready to play. or our preseason makes sure our athletes keep in great shape, which is why we continue playing well later on in the season when others are slowing down. of course, it could also just be a coincidence

Laughing at this picture of the squad up the mountain and surrounded by the normal Austrian holidaymakers. Like the lions' cage at the zoo.

(I plead guilty to being a sad EFC trainspotter but isn't that the Azeri kid Abdullayev standing next to Duffy?)

i jus saw the saha interview where he talks about how most players say that preseason at everton is tougher than at most clubs. i was wondering if this could partially explain our general pattern of slumping till december the picking up to finish strong.

i could see it working two ways, either too tough of a preseason fatigues players, causing them to pick up early injuries and in general they don't take the field opening day fully ready to play. or our preseason makes sure our athletes keep in great shape, which is why we continue playing well later on in the season when others are slowing down. of course, it could also just be a coincidence

There is a natural energy at the start of the season, an excitement (especially for promoted teams). Everton seem to play quite well in the opening games, they keep the ball, compete etc. but soming is missing, a bit of zip or cutting edge. I think they spend this natural energy on the training ground. Later on in the season it swings the other way, like a fitness savings bank (when other teams are spent - Blackpool).

I experienced this with a new coach years ago, who ran us ragged, as a team, we lost our edge at the start of the season and got knocked out of the cup. Although we actually won the league in the end.

Laughing at this picture of the squad up the mountain and surrounded by the normal Austrian holidaymakers. Like the lions' cage at the zoo.

(I plead guilty to being a sad EFC trainspotter but isn't that the Azeri kid Abdullayev standing next to Duffy?)

Great spot! Were you a Where's Wally champ??

Is Vellios giving Stubbs a reach around?

And just what are Duffy and Silva looking at?

Status
Not open for further replies.