Tranmere Rovers v Everton. 22nd July, KO 7:45pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think the Stones/Alcaraz combo works very well, perhaps too similar in style. Think both best paired with a defender who isn't as keen to get over the half way line eg Stones+Distin or Jags+Alcaraz.

Overall enjoyed the game though, it was good to see Gibson back and doing some nice passes. Garbutt looked excellent both going forward and defensively.

Hope Coleman is OK.

Just keep Alcaraz out of the team.

I actually thought that it was a decent performance overall, even the second half. The team was shifted around so often during the game that I was impressed at how well we pinged it about at times. You can tell that Martinez really wants to drill the whole 'second nature' thing into the players when it comes to passing & moving across the pitch.

Also, as I said earlier, great to see Gibbo back and stroking the ball around the middle of the park effortlessly as he does. He's been missed.

OMG DIS PROVES DAT MARTNEZ IS A CLULESS TIT

HE WILL GET US RELEGTED WID IS TAKA TIKA

I knew we should have gone for Vítor Pereira. Get der Matalan clown out of our club.

#TeamVitor #BobbyOut

I actually thought that it was a decent performance overall, even the second half. The team was shifted around so often during the game that I was impressed at how well we pinged it about at times. You can tell that Martinez really wants to drill the whole 'second nature' thing into the players when it comes to passing & moving across the pitch.

Also, as I said earlier, great to see Gibbo back and stroking the ball around the middle of the park effortlessly as he does. He's been missed.

Gibbo and McCarthy will be our best CM pairing I reckon.

Still love Gaz Baz, like.

gibbo looking like his old uninjured self then?

hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back