Tranmere vs Everton Ticket News - Tues July 22, kick off 19:45 - Match All Ticket, No Cash Admission

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoysInBlue

Player Valuation: £50m
http://www.tranmererovers.co.uk/news/article/everton-admission-070714-1720996.aspx?

Pre-season information

Admission to Tranmere’s summer fixture against Everton will be just £10 for Adults, £7 for Seniors (65+) and Young Persons (17-22) and £5 for Under-17s.
The pre-season friendly takes place on Tuesday 22 July, kick off 7.45pm and is one of only two games Roberto Martinez’s Premier League squad will be playing in Merseyside before the 2014-15 campaign kicks off.
The whole ground will be open for the match, with Tranmere fans in the Main Stand, Paddocks and Kop Stand and the away fans situated in the Cowshed Stand and Johnny King Stand.
Tranmere manager Rob Edwards said: “It’s a fantastic game for us to look forward to.
“I’m sure the players will all be really up for the game and it will be a good challenge for them.
“I expect it’s a match the fans will look forward to as well and I’m sure there will be a big crowd here for it.”
The match is all ticket and no cash admission will be available on the turnstiles.
Admission:
Adults £10
Seniors (65+), Young Persons (17-22) £7
Under-17s £5
Suite admission:
Tranmere Suite: Adults £14, Under-17s £7
Vice Presidents Suite: Adults £16, Under-17s £8
Dixie Dean Suite: Adults £20, Under-17s £10
Tranmere Suite, Vice Presidents’ Suite and Dixie Dean Suite season ticket holders will be admitted free of charge.

Match tickets will be on sale from the Club Shop and from www.trfctickets.co.uk from Wednesday 9 July.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Lets fill their ground and give the Blues a welcome like we did this time last year at Accrington Stanley!;)

All ticket lids? Will the box office be selling our away allocation directly or will we have to go through Tranmere?

Hope Tranmere dont take this too serious, hated this game years ago, every year we got a injury because they went all out to beat there "bitter Rivals"

Hope Tranmere dont take this too serious, hated this game years ago, every year we got a injury because they went all out to beat there "bitter Rivals"
Got a good point there. They see us and Liverpool as bad glory hunters don't they?

Fancy this one though.

The one plus point is they just suffered relegation and 3/4 of their team are new signings, due to them restructuring after dropping down to League 2.

It's probably the worst state Tranmere have been in for about 20 odd years.

Just had a look - the Cowshed stand holds 2,414 and the Johnny King stand holds 2,500. So were getting just under 5000 tickets (officially) for this game.

Given that we took 7000+ to Blackburn last pre-season and 2000+ to Accrington Stanley, I think there's going to be quite a lot of Blues in the home ends for this game.

Last edited:
Just had a look - the Cowshed stand holds 2,414 and the Johnny King stand holds 2,500. So were getting just under 5000 tickets (officially) for this game.

Given that we took 7000+ to Blackburn last pre-season and 5000+ to Accrington Stanley, I think there's going to be quite a lot of Blues in the home ends for this game.
There was only 3,600 at the Accrington Stanley game?

Given that we took 7000+ to Blackburn last pre-season and 5000+ to Accrington Stanley, I think there's going to be quite a lot of Blues in the home ends for this game.

If I was in their shoes then I would be looking to get as many blues in as possible. Backsides on seats translates to cash and all that.

I don't know how much I fancy cheering an Everton goal next to some pumped up Tranmere fan who thinks it's his teams biggest game in a decade.

TE="BoysInBlue, post: 2835048, member: 11958"]Sorry, 2000+.[/QUOTE]
wasn't being a smartarse just knew it only holds about 5000 then I cheated and checked what the attendance was!!Sorry

wasn't being a smartarse just knew it only holds about 5000 then I cheated and checked what the attendance was!!Sorry

No problem mate, didn't think you were being a smart arse or anything. :) My mistake, it was 2000+ and not 5000+, still pretty good a for a midweek July game, as the trains were off that night if I recall correctly. There was more Everton fans than home fans at both the Accrington & Blackburn games last summer.

Wallace has moved on as well, they will be a conference team in a few years

I can't understand why they binned off Ryan Lowe as well. I know he's getting on a bit, but he's a proven goalscorer at League 2 and is virtually guaranteed to bag at least 15 to 20 goals in a season at that level.

The one plus point is they just suffered relegation and 3/4 of their team are new signings, due to them restructuring after dropping down to League 2.

It's probably the worst state Tranmere have been in for about 20 odd years.

They haven't even got a full squad together, they have had to get players in from the youth team just to have numbers for first team training. However unlike last season the players that are there are enjoying it. They have a new manager in Rob Edwards who is focusing on the the technical side of the game instead of getting them to run up mountains so I doubt they will be looking to kick us off the park. They also have a manger that believes in them and isn't betting on them to loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back