• Excellent

• Good

• Ok

• Poor

• Atrocious

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, tackled one problem area by signing Lennon, although I'm not convinced by him. Several other areas still need strengthening, but I suspect we are out of money until the summer.

we have lost a player in Europe now, I think Roberto should have brought in someone who isn't cup tied in Europe unlike Lennon.

But Lukaku didn't really get injured. Luckily.

I doubt you'll be saying the same if Lukaku snaps his leg in training tomorrow.
he did get injured though, can you not remember Naismith and Kev having a go up from for a while around Christmas?
We'd probably just recall Chris Long and give him a go if Rom, Kone and Naismith were all out.

If it was a summer transfer windows it would be a disaster but its the January over priced one so I'm happy enough. I don't think Lennon will be much of an improvement on mc Geady as both have a poor end product but he does have pace and should keep barkley and Naismith from being placed out wide. Mc Geady should not start but can be useful to bring on with 10/15 to go if behind. Hopefully summer will sort out a center back and another top forward and a keeper if Joel can't keep up his recent improvement

Think we missed a trick not getting a centre half and attacking midfielder.
Lennon for eto'o is better for us.
Still think we are skint

I'm saying good purely because we managed to get shut of the plague which is Eto'o, clearly was so detrimental to our form, with no coincidence that we've played substantially better since his. Departure or at least the build ups

My signing lennon, we've got depth on both wings, so it's a win win for us, as no more McGeady!

Status
Not open for further replies.