Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I recall, 90% of the time when we sign our players in the last few days the names usually come out of no where....

Fellaini, Mirallas, Lukaku, Besic... To name a few.

We have to operate last minute. I can't get how people havnt got this yet.

Nothing really mate.

Proper Dembele mentioned today in the crappy papers but all caveat it with Poccetino doesn't want to sell. Why bother writing it then hey?!

Anyways, I'd say Lennon is a given. Evans seems obvious but God I hope not.
The other one, not a bloody clue.

Serious, genuine question in response to the above...

why not mate?

From what I recall, 90% of the time when we sign our players in the last few days the names usually come out of no where....

besic wasn't out of nowhere, was talked about for weeks!

but the others i'll give you, especially as i had never heard of two of them and the lukaku one i was sat watching SSN thinking that will never happen. How wrong i was!

I don't think so

If that was the case, he would have come out and said he wasn't interested. What's the point in having this tug of war with Southampton when you're not even interested in the player?

all paper talk. we apparently had a tug of war contest with stoke for shaqiri. martinez wasn't even asked about it in his press conference so who knows it that was made up as well.

You sure? These were common knowledge. Agree about the other two though and Bilya, Bilay - Billy !

Supposing Stones does get sold (hope not). We have his money for players incoming. What happens to the Sky money.?:oops:When can I start FUMING by the way.

Serious, genuine question in response to the above...

why not mate?

Just not good enough for me mate. I know others don't agree but he's injured a lot, and I'll throw a question back at you, did you always feel more confident of beating United if he was playing? I know I did.

if we need to loan one of the 3 players, then i think central defender makes most sense due to the youth we have coming through

problem then is central dfenders on loan will prob be a bit meh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back