Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last thing i'll say for now on Kagawa, but I do think he'd be perfect and is a realistic signing. He played CM for Utd a few times so seems to fit the Martinez specification of someone who can come deep and start attacks and create things in the final third.

It may be jarg, of course, and I'm a seasoned EFC supporter like the rest of you so I know never to get excited.

All i'm saying is that I hope it happens.

the man behind the scenes at stoke hears of robertos comments on john stones not being up for sale, and this mornings rumours of kagawa.

his reaction ....

15783fcc438424941cdfb8f251958d78b7fe7f7a181fc14f743878230c697b55.jpg

ok lads I've checked the departures from Dortmund airport, I'm assuming Kagawa is on the 15.45 to London, gonna meet Bill and Bob, have a medical darn sarf cos you lot up norf haven't got the technology or know-how yet and then be presented to the fans this evening.

View attachment 12593

do you fancy going to the airport with me to see if he turns up? we could could bring an ipad and put 'mr kagawa efc' on it and hang around for him in arrivals

also we could have a costa coffee while we wait

ok lads I've checked the departures from Dortmund airport, I'm assuming Kagawa is on the 15.45 to London, gonna meet Bill and Bob, have a medical darn sarf cos you lot up norf haven't got the technology or know-how yet and then be presented to the fans this evening.

View attachment 12593

It's probably a good thing that they are having a meeting and medical in London, because our Saviour Shinji would have to pass by Stoke on the way down from London to Liverpool. We couldn't possibly chance it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back