Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMSn7eCWoAELESP.png

Some lad's admitted to starting it

He's been very much like Schneiderlein. Been with them since the very dark days.

You're so short sighted with things mate.

hibberts been with us, so has osman. For whatever you think of them it doesn't make them fantastic players.

Same as fonte, just because he has been there since they were in the lower leagues, it doesnt make him a top player, as swansea had players exactly the same and i didnt see a queue for them once they got here, nor any plaudits for them. Hell there was more than one player there from when our manager was there!

and for comparing him to mogran, on that basis this mason kid is going to be top class just because stones was. Same sort of comparison mate.

This thread is like taking heroin. You know the come down afterwards wel be horrific and youl feel lousey but you still reckon that hit of pure nonsense transfer gossip will be worth it. All high as a kite when the Shaq and Austin were been rumoured but one hell of a comedown when it never happened

Cant wait for tmrw's installment!!

hibberts been with us, so has osman. For whatever you think of them it doesn't make them fantastic players.

Same as fonte, just because he has been there since they were in the lower leagues, it doesnt make him a top player, as swansea had players exactly the same and i didnt see a queue for them once they got here, nor any plaudits for them. Hell there was more than one player there from when our manager was there!

and for comparing him to mogran, on that basis this mason kid is going to be top class just because stones was. Same sort of comparison mate.

I'm not reading that.

This thread is like taking heroin. You know the come down afterwards wel be horrific and youl feel lousey but you still reckon that hit of pure nonsense transfer gossip will be worth it. All high as a kite when the Shaq and Austin were been rumoured but one hell of a comedown when it never happened

I looked in this morning and got my first shot of 'K'. I am clearly hooked already and need to get more 'K' as the day goes on. We all know at some point there's a categorical "not for sale" or a "I have always followed WHU" to come..... thats when the sweats and the shaking starts.

Got another 48 more pages' worth to come today.

We were advised RM was looking to bring 3 players now plus a striker (Holgate does not count), the latest is players will not be signed for the sake of it. Very laudable but reading between the lines for me means it will not happen.

We were advised RM was looking to bring 3 players now plus a striker (Holgate does not count), the latest is players will not be signed for the sake of it. Very laudable but reading between the lines for me means it will not happen.
don't read between the lines and just believe, it's the only way to make a signing happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back