Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible to allow users who are banned from a thread to like posts?

I kind of like the idea of seeing @Adversus having liked every second post without being able to reply to every one like usual. His frustration might make the tosh spouted in here more tolerable.

Sorry to go off topic, but I don´t really have any Stoke or West Ham jokes right now.

Do I have to do this?

10-11 - 43 appearances
11-12 - 42 appearances
12-13 - 27 appearances (injured I beleive)
13-14 - 36 appearances ... the season he wasn't first choice according to you
14-15 - 31 appearances.

Are you ok mate?

fine. Im wrong then.

Still don't want to sign him

why the fr!g isn't billy k splashing the wonga 'round like some pimp daddy in a cincilla coat ??? hey ?

The chinchilla coat was only rented and he has to head into town to return it today.

But the guy off the Wonga adverts has been sighted pacing up and down the entrance to his drive swinging a crowbar and enquiring about Bill's kneecaps, so he's just quivering behind the settee atm. We'll bring you updates on any further developments and Bill's response to that throughout the day.

Regardless of whether the Kagawa rumour is true or not, he is the type of no.10 that we should be looking for. Creative, links up the play, can score goals, works hard, has some skill and looks the right 'character'.

The chinchilla coat was only rented and he has to head into town to return it today.

But the guy off the Wonga adverts has been sighted pacing up and down the entrance to his drive swinging a crowbar and enquiring about Bill's kneecaps, so he's just quivering behind the settee atm. We'll bring you updates on any further developments and Bill's response to that throughout the day.
hahaha...and this guy...

bogof-o.gif

Regardless of whether the Kagawa rumour is true or not, he is the type of no.10 that we should be looking for. Creative, links up the play, can score goals, works hard, has some skill and looks the right 'character'.
I wonder if his wife will come to the game in a box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back