Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any decent links for the kagawa rumour? I find it hard to believe it's in places after being set up by a guy on Twitter? I actually have my fingers crossed for this, think he would be incredible!

There's no chance we'd be in for Kagawa. Why would we want a player who is perfect for the center attack mid spot, with an incredible pre-United track record of goals and assists, when we already have Naismith?

There's no chance we'd be in for Kagawa. Why would we want a player who is perfect for the center attack mid spot, with an incredible pre-United track record of goals and assists, when we already have Naismith?

Not sure I get the excitement with Kagawa. He played 57 games for Utd and scored 6 goals (3 of those were in 1 game). Just about every Utd fan was waiting for him to come good but it never happened, he just didn't seem to suit English football.

images

I'm with Ijjy
Same here, I'm getting on my own nerves complaining all the time.
Normally I am a glass half full type of person, If you have been reading my posts you would think that I was a miserable bigger.
No more complaining until we see how Saturday goes, I predict 0-2
Lukaku and Mirellas to score;
18 shots with 10 on target;
7 of our youngsters get a game and all play well;
68% of the play; and
We unveil a new attacking minded midfielder after the game

Positive, or what!!!!

Not sure I get the excitement with Kagawa. He played 57 games for Utd and scored 6 goals (3 of those were in 1 game). Just about every Utd fan was waiting for him to come good but it never happened, he just didn't seem to suit English football.

He flopped at United for sure.. but I don't think he was used properly at all there. If he played 10 for us with Barkley/McCarthy behind him, Mirallas/Del on the wings, and Rom up top.. we'd smash goals in left right and centre.

Same here, I'm getting on my own nerves complaining all the time.
Normally I am a glass half full type of person, If you have been reading my posts you would think that I was a miserable bigger.
No more complaining until we see how Saturday goes, I predict 0-2
Lukaku and Mirellas to score;
18 shots with 10 on target;
7 of our youngsters get a game and all play well;
68% of the play; and
We unveil a new attacking minded midfielder after the game

Positive, or what!!!!

Far too postitive for this thread!

Has anyone done a jarg starting 11 with Kagawa in it yet?

I feel like I need to see one before I decide whether I want him or not.

-------------------Howard the Duck

Coleman ---- Stones -- Dolph Lundgren ---- Baines

Barry (obviously) -- Brian the Confused.com robot

A Dr. Martens boot--- KAGAWA ---- Wonder Woman

--------------------------Kone

Excited yet?

I'd be happy for it to be true but we've based like 20 pages on some random Twitter rumour . We are basically rattling for anything to take the edge off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back