Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have resolved to be optimistic, at least until after tomorrow's game. Reading the stuff on here makes it a struggle. I'm away to work to cheer myself up.
I must be optimistic
I must be optimistic
I must be optimistic
I must be optimistic

I have resolved to be optimistic, at least until after tomorrow's game. Reading the stuff on here makes it a struggle.

Ignore the stuff on here. What's important is that Martinez is still talking about bringing three players in. It's a tall order, and we're entitled to be sceptical. But there's no reason to despair.

I have resolved to be optimistic, at least until after tomorrow's game. Reading the stuff on here makes it a struggle. I'm away to work to cheer myself up.
I must be optimistic
I must be optimistic
I must be optimistic
I must be optimistic
I'm the most pessimistic person in the world! In fact, if I was in a pessimism contest I don't think I'd win.

On his way over from Chicago tomorrow

ShaunMaloney_1377159a.jpg

Leaving all our signings to the very last minute is an exceptionally high risk strategy. Not entirely convinced it's the correct way to do things.

If we had plenty of money, I'm sure we wouldn't do it that way. As it is, we have to drive the best deals we can with what little resources we have and that usually involves a bit of brinkmanship and we end up needing to wait until the last minute because of it - done it for absolutely years now.

Thing is, it's not just us, transfer deadline day wouldn't be such a thing if it wasn't a feature of the way the market works.

Personally, I'd like to see the deadline put back to 1st August, that way everyone in Europe has all their deals done before a ball is kicked.

How has Honda been doing at Milan?

*awaits puns

Struggled to find his best form. Few good patches here and there (I reported on one Milan game last year where he ran the show from the natural 'No.10' (for lack of a better word) position) but he's been used mainly as a left winger and hasn't really been effective. Still has the ability though, but at 29 would have to be a cheapish deal.

Heard something or just a general question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back