Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Darder thing is odd... if there is one thing we have a slight overabundance of (for Everton, anyway) it's DMs... and we already have Besic as a young DM. Why would we spend so much money on this guy if we are looking for a proper gift from the footballing Gods in a creative role?

There's someone on here who said he's not a DM and is supposed to be quality and has seen him quite a few times, sure it was @barneygumble

If not, someone Deffo said he's not like anything we've got and would be a quality signing ( unless I'm getting mixed up with a different player )

I'm bracing myself laa x
download (53).webp

There's someone on here who said he's not a DM and is supposed to be quality and has seen him quite a few times, sure it was @barneygumble

If not, someone Deffo said he's not like anything we've got and would be a quality signing ( unless I'm getting mixed up with a different player )

I'd have him in s heart beat. Whilst only Villa, I watched him play PL opposition last year and he tore them a new one.

He'd be awesome. For €8m I'd bite Malagas hand off.

I'd also say he isn't a DM, as. Use Camacho there. Darder scores goals

apology to all for tarty responding. my shift just came on here (this will not meet SLA but posting now will avoid any contractual penalties).
ADAMA TRAORE signs for Ashton Villa for 7M! Fuming here! he is 6ft 8 in tall and plays on the winger! We should have kept him when he was on loan here before. Though he never played for Eferton he did play 20 times for Barsa B and sometimes for A too. Tom Sherwood has been watching him for years - was he at Finch Farm? This is a major signing we miss out on - again! you say we have Deulofeu but it may just be a head cold.
FUMING -CON 4 here you beautys!
Thank you - Allan.
image.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back