Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon QPR will lower their price the closer it gets to the end of the window. He's only got 12 months left on his contract, I'm sure they'd take £10mil for him rather than lose him for nothing next year.

Apparently he will sign a new deal if no one comes in. According to something, or someone, I read or heard.

I'm literally doing no work at work that day.

Do you think your boss will notice? I am pretty sure he wont. Or she. In fact, I reckon you have a bloke boss, cos a girl boss would no way let you be on here so much during "work".

Back on topic, think Lennon is nailed on, Austin is a down to the wire/no, and some European lad will sign and all the hipsters will pretend they have heard of him.

I know Lennon makes sense and seems obvious, but he's said time and time again about the "3"... centre back, playmaker, striker. Lennon is none of these. So do people think we're signing 4?

I know Lennon makes sense and seems obvious, but he's said time and time again about the "3"... centre back, playmaker, striker. Lennon is none of these. So do people think we're signing 4?

I can only see Lennon coming in if we shift one of McGeady or Pienaar. Which seems unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back