Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge with our own eyes. The amount of times over the years we've seen players dismissed before they'd signed for us only to turn out sound
Exactly. A fair percentage of people questioned current players such as Jagielka, Baines, Coleman and McCarthy at different times.

That's not saying that Mori will be a success such as the above, but it's premature (or naive) to dismiss a player whom we know little about.

Mori apparently had an awful game yesterday. My enthusiasm for this signing is draining by the second.

Might have had his mind on the move here? Might have a stomach illness? Might have had a sleepless night? Could well be awful as some suggest? If he signs judge him for yourself.

....I have to say I quite like the look of Mori. There's been some fine Argentinian defenders. This lad is young, has ability that is recognised at international level and plays in an intense atmosphere. For the money quoted it's low risk and could be shrewd business.

No such thing as a 'low risk' centre half. Alcaraz was free and everyone thought that was great as a 'no risk' signing. Until he single handedly knocked us out of Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back