Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
These translations are brilliant lol

"Potter" seems to have abandoned the claim to the Ukrainians, strengthened wings Afellay attacks and Shakira. Yes, and "Tottenham" can and he wants, but refers to its proposals somehow vague. Like the Declaration of Intent. There, incidentally, is also on the flanks all right - Dembélé (right) and Chadli (left). Not Bale, of course, but also nothing.

Brian Potter and Shakira now involved alledgedly.

All this talk of "ukrainian teams are hard to deal with" is false imo, Sunderland signed Lens from Dynamo Kiev also. If Everton put £14/15 mil on the table we would get him, as usual we'll dither and one of Spurs or Southampton will come in and nab him from under our noses, same as Shaqiri, same as Ogbonna etc.
ogbonna choose having first team football but whatever fits your negative narrative

17.5 million sterling? IF that is true and we've offered that, anyone think we've got that kind of dough without selling?

I highly doubt it will be £17.5m up front, it'll be spread over a few years. Even if it is spread over 3 years (more likely 4 or 5), that's only about £6m this season, so yes, we should have that.

17.5 million sterling, plus add ons, bonus' and future sell on percentage, for a player with 12 months left on his contract?

He's a very good player no doubt, but come on he's not THAT good is he?

Not sure I believe any of this to be honest.

The latest line out of Kyiv is that his agent is expected in Liverpool to discuss with us.

This literally broke about 15 mins ago and is on the site I trusted he most while I served out there. I've emailed a mate who knows someone who works for them, and as soon as I hear anything back I'll post it up.

Put it this way, this is the first time I've genuinely got my hopes up about him, as until,now nothing was adding up.

Edit: the line came out about 3 hours ago, so apologies if this has already been posted by someone earlier on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back