Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe we're all on here, regularly refreshing this thread to see if there are any new vague and often suspect rumours that suggest we may be interested in a player most of us have never seen play more than a handful of times.
We're all living one huge, elaborate lie.

But anyway, can't wait for Yarmolenko to sign.

It's hyperreality as the postmodernists would see it. A simulacrum. Our own reality we created that bears no relation to anything substantial.

It's better than the real world - where Bournemouth outspends us.

This thread

image.webp

Don't forget selling chebes and jelevic
they appear in the (non cash) movement in working capital itemisations. Basically, we paid in cash for McCarthy et al but did not receive full remit/consideration for Fellaini, Jela and Chebes in the accounting period. Presumably those cash proceeds will have hit in the 2015 year. The resulting movement in working capital accounts will reveal how much we paid upfront for Lukaku.

So people fell for a jarg link to a player a few days after a banner protesting against the chairman.

Bill is laughing his balls off.

This thread reminds me that I am going to die one day, and that I’ll probably die alone. I doubt I’ll want to die, but the fact I’m dying won’t matter, and the fact I lived at all will be even less important.

We’re all going to die, and everything we spent our dank lives building, everything we’ve worked for, will be as ash in the wind. The people we’ve come to love, whose existences we’ve enhanced and impacted in some profound way, are meaningless, because one day they’ll all be dead too.

Eventually, the Sun will expand to the point of annihilating everything on this planet, swallowing our entire history, wiping all evidence of humanity from existence. It’s all for nothing. It’s all so very pointless. This thread exists because we’re all going to die one day, and we don’t matter.

(c) Jim Sterling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back