Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna say if we sign him the only possible thing that could make this window any better would be Stones signing a new contract, imagine the media circus and how they'd try to spin it other than a massive show of intent

I know everyone has a yarmalenko craze going on but I saw earlier we were linked with Dante and roccachina (?) from inter as an option of funes mori, which has now been mentioned on bbc article on potential yarmalenko bid. Don't know anything about mori but based on reports it seems he's liable for mistakes and lapses in concentration. Dante in particular would be a steal, even at 31. Anyone seen anything bar the Twitter guff that would suggest the other 2 are credible?
Dante is now way passed his best and Ranocchia has been described as the Italian Titus bramble by an inter fan.

So Mori it is...

I know everyone has a yarmalenko craze going on but I saw earlier we were linked with Dante and roccachina (?) from inter as an option of funes mori, which has now been mentioned on bbc article on potential yarmalenko bid. Don't know anything about mori but based on reports it seems he's liable for mistakes and lapses in concentration. Dante in particular would be a steal, even at 31. Anyone seen anything bar the Twitter guff that would suggest the other 2 are credible?
Dante himself is more than familiar with the odd gaffe

Think the pressure is getting to board and they know this is who we really want. If it doesn't come off , I think those on the fence may lean towards the anti side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back