Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't hear him say that either. Maybe that was said "off record" either before or after the conference to the official site only?

With the pressers they have the first part (for TV Cameras and broadcast journos) and then they usually have another 'mix zone' style presser for the print journalists - with the camera's turned off and certain embargos put on what can be published and when. It's the way most presses work, button sure if we are the same. Could explain the quotes though as he definitely didn't say it on the live stream.

@Tubey

Roberto Martinez has revealed Everton are closing in on two potential new recruits.

The Blues boss was quizzed on potential targets in his pre-Manchester City press conference but refused to be drawn on names.

He did, however, reveal two deals were being worked on, with tangible progress being made.

He said: “There are a couple of signings that are well in advanced stages. We are looking for those two or three players.

“The game against Villarreal gave us a clear idea of what this squad needs in order for it to be as strong as it can be for the next 10 months. We are still in that period.”

From the official website
"We are looking for those two or three players"

Two are well documented , wonder who the 3rd is ?

Mori will be announced today but I suspect Yarmolenko will drag on. I can definitely forsee a very busy last day of the window. Sadly I think Stones has one foot out of the door. Being pushed out by a greedy board mind you. Same situation as Alan Ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back