Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got me haircut, went to a different place than normal and the barber was chatting absolute wham about how he knows someone at Everton and we are announcing the signing of Funes Mori, Yarmolenko and Charlie Austin maybe as early as tomorrow and are selling stones for £35m.

Think it is safe to say from this that all deals are going to fall through and we will end up with Evans and Lennon.

Edit: Oh and for those interested he did a good job with me hair ;)

Think maybe we'd be signing a centre half rather than another striker...

I don't think it would make sense to sell stones and buy Yarms etc, just sends out the completely wrong message and enforces the idea of having no funds available despite all the talk of being in great financial position etc. Also, replacing stones with an untested Mori doesn't make sense either.

So i take form this that we'll sign them both and Stones will stay,

The sicko in me will be disgusted we will have a boring transfer deadline day.... Love the rage when we sign nobody all day but announce a player 2 hours past the deadline....

Brilliant if we manage to sign Yarmolenko, but if we sell Stones I'll be absolutely devastated. We will have a full week now of the media selling him.

Leandro Rodriguez will become a new player of Everton of England in the coming hours. Juan Ramon Carrasco confirmed the transfer of the attacker.

The player , 22 , will go to the Premier League which is considered the most competitive in the world and will do so in a relatively large and historic team , even he is the arch-rivals Liverpool.

Everton in recent days had also signed another South American , Ramiro Funes Mori who left River to anchor in English ranks by $ 8 million . Hiring was released by coach Juan Ramon Carrasco in communication with 890 Sport : "It goes , and warned me , he deserved it ."

Rodriguez had he begun his fourth year at the club darsenero and a total of 71 games , scored 19 goals . In the last Clausura he ended up as top scorer of the team led by Guillermo Almada with 5 points .

http://cambiodefrente.com/futbol-local/item/518-leandro-rodríguez-al-everton.html

Very random link indeed. No idea who he is.

Edit: Quick google says he is forward for River Plate Montevideo

Leandro Rodriguez will become a new player of Everton of England in the coming hours. Juan Ramon Carrasco confirmed the transfer of the attacker.

The player , 22 , will go to the Premier League which is considered the most competitive in the world and will do so in a relatively large and historic team , even he is the arch-rivals Liverpool.

Everton in recent days had also signed another South American , Ramiro Funes Mori who left River to anchor in English ranks by $ 8 million . Hiring was released by coach Juan Ramon Carrasco in communication with 890 Sport : "It goes , and warned me , he deserved it ."

Rodriguez had he begun his fourth year at the club darsenero and a total of 71 games , scored 19 goals . In the last Clausura he ended up as top scorer of the team led by Guillermo Almada with 5 points .

http://cambiodefrente.com/futbol-local/item/518-leandro-rodríguez-al-everton.html

This another player? ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leandro_Rodríguez

Rodriguez signed a five-year deal in Contract Nonce's boudoir before announcing "John Bishop is a wool".

what on earth?

this is the oddest one yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back