Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF it happens then I knew the deal would be the one.for us after van gaal said last week he was a number 10

It's just so obvious your typical plucky little everton signing. It's depressing being a blue for once why couldn't our shyster board give the fans something to smile about.

Stoke sign Shaqiri, Palace sign Cabaye, Newcastle sign Wijnaldum and we sign Januazj or Bernard. A complete pee take yet Goodison will still clap clap clap it's frustrating.

Well hasn't today been a lot of fun. 12 hours ago I was looking forward to waking up to the news that Yarmolenko was in Liverpool, things have progressed and watching Everton continue on from the impressive display at Southampton.

Instead I wake up to my Neighbour's arguing, Everton were brushed aside with ease as City took the piss, Yarmolenko was never actually on and the consolation is a dwarf and Adnan Jargzaj...

Brilliant. At least there is work to look forward to tomorrow.

Does anybody wonder if we might only end up with Funes Mori and the young Uruguayan? It seems Martinez is unsure of how many we are getting in judging by his constant switching between 2 and 3 in interviews.

This transfer window has been a disaster from the start, the board have taken the absolute mick and they have 7 days to pull a blinder or ill be flogging my arse at lime street to personally pay for a plane and banner for every match this season.

AT £1 a bumming you should have enough for the banner for the 2017-18 season.

Now pipe down cockwomble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back