Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Echo have done an article on Bernard's suitability for the prem. They come to the conclusion he wouldn't be suited one bit, which is OK, because it's total nonsense anyway.

Yea but honestly, these aren't the droids we're looking for.
I almost used that in the post..... I don't think anyone's assessment of what we need has changed after 3 games but perhaps the consequences are being revisited. I think people were talking seriously about relegation (before Watford) if we didn't sign reinforcements.
It is interesting to ponder Bobby's predicament. Despite all assurances he must be aware how fragile his grip on the job is after last season so hiring the right talent to win games MUST be above satisfying the fans on his immediate agenda.
Making and scoring goals is clearly still the issue, as long as he hangs on to Stones, but he must also be worried about potential injuries and cover.

Echo have done an article on Bernard's suitability for the prem. They come to the conclusion he wouldn't be suited one bit, which is OK, because it's total nonsense anyway.

I had to laugh at that article, "he's a good player, but he'd struggle in the Premiership, he's too small for the Premiership"

Then why in the hell would he be a good fit for Everton then, the absolute melts!!! haha

I had to laugh at that article, "he's a good player, but he'd struggle in the Premiership, he's too small for the Premiership"

Then why in the hell would he be a good fit for Everton then, the absolute melts!!! haha

Aye, it's a fair reflection of the nonsense that is the summer window really. The people calling for it to close before the actual togger starts are spot on. Sky absolutely thrive off the nonsense which they contribute to, the Echo are no better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back