Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are selling then we need to sign players who are better than we already have. otherwise the whole thing is pointless.

I wonder when the club will release something officially? or will they Bury their head in the sand

A week ago it looked like we were going to invest in the team. The boards dithering in the transfer market may well have made up his mind
The board have once again let down the manger, players and fans. Sorry to say stones has no alligences to the club. My only hope was that with miralles and McCarthy signing new contracts, they may have been given assurances we were going to invest in the team. What incentive is there for stones to stay? It hurts sometimes being an evertonian and frankly we deserve better!

Also, bet the Ukrainian nut ball chairman just raised Yarmolenko's price by 5 million.

If we lose Stones I would hope we can at least get Yarmolenko and Van Dijk.

If we are selling then we need to sign players who are better than we already have. otherwise the whole thing is pointless.

I wonder when the club will release something officially? or will they Bury their head in the sand

We won't be able to sign anyone better then stones, that the point. So we get a mid range defender and a top young playmaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back