Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen mentioned on Twitter that Praet interest could be rekindled , wasn't he made available for €14 mil ? So what's that work out at about £10 mil ? If we could get Januzaj on loan for the season then go all out for Yarmolenko in Jan ? Those two would replace ageing Osman and Pienaar ?

I have been told Praet is waiting for Wolfsburg to replace De Bruyne should he leave.

Assuming our midfield is Barkley, McCarthy, and then maybe Besic ( with Barry and Cleverley alternating), we should go for Praet. Would link up well with Baines I assume, and would provide some flair as well while Baines isn't there.

Have we even ever been linked with this praet kid or is it just the FM meffs chatting bubbles

Some dubious red top links a few weeks ago, nothing from any reputable soyrce though mate, as i said earlier given our past dealings with Anderlect think theirs no chance hes a target

I am sorry but I think it will be a miracle if we get anyone significant in now.

Our whole window has been destabalised by this sodding Stones saga; know one is dealing with Everton right now as they are/were unsure of what is happening with Stones.

I am sorry but I think it will be a miracle if we get anyone significant in now.

Our whole window has been destabalised by this sodding Stones saga; know one is dealing with Everton right now as they are/were unsure of what is happening with Stones.

Totally agree with you their, its why i reckon a short term loan amd bring in our main target in for january, if the kiev nutter in charge would agree

Plus anyone we approached were imagining us having 30+ million from a sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back