Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if you watched the game yesterday but McGeady did more for shortening life expectancy than cigarettes do. We have Mirallas and Deulofeu. If either of them are injured we are in trouble.
If McGeady goes then yes we need one.....but why have a 4th winger when we only have 1 goalscorer who scores? What if he goes down?

I reckon Lennon will come after the Spurs game. As much as I would love yarmolenko it doesn't look to happen. Deadline signings- Lennon, Funes mori and Rodriquez.

Possible loan- de Guzman

Not the best, however with the signings of deulfeou, cleverly, henen and holgate plus garbutt resigning. We are stronger than last season.

I reckon Lennon will come after the Spurs game. As much as I would love yarmolenko it doesn't look to happen. Deadline signings- Lennon, Funes mori and Rodriquez.

Possible loan- de Guzman

Not the best, however with the signings of deulfeou, cleverly, henen and holgate plus garbutt resigning. We are stronger than last season.

Let's not forget signing Mirallas from West Ham and McCarthy from Spurs.

If bobby really hasnt got a back up planned from this yarm deal, then think we should be grabbing austin. as much as we're gagging for a playmaker what happens if lukaku gets a bad injury, we're buggered! And I think those 2 could make a great partnership when needed

Or you can see with links to Payet -- Shaqiri -- Yarmolenko....the players keep getting better.

We still need a CB, a number 10 and a winger.

We are supposed to be getting Mori. That leaves a number 10 and a winger.

Martinez has clearly put his eggs into one Yarmolenko-shaped basket but either he hasn't had the backing from the board (surprise surprise) or the Kiev chairman just couldn't let go. After missing out on Payet, Shaqiri and now Yarmolenko, you've got to think that if we're getting a 4th choice player in we're going to be overpaying at this stage and he's not going to be anywhere near as good as what was needed.

4 days to go. We are bollocked.

To be fair...

Cleverley and Deulofeu for £4.5mil is tremendous business as is bringing in Holgate.

With a late flurry or Mori, Rodriguez and a top playmaker it will have been a good window...yarmolenko would mean a great window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back