Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobby "we hope to have one more in"......one more in!!!! is that abloody joke the other day he said 2 more attacking players being targeted.

It's a bloody joke summer transfer spending £5m, league one clubs spend more than that.

I agreed that he wasn't what we needed, but if Cleverley is injured badly, then in addition to the other signings, I'd be pleased with a last minute loan for him. I don't want to see Naismith/Osman on the flanks.
I don't want to see de guzman on the wings either mate, especially when we have two wingers on the bench anyway.

I don't want to see de guzman on the wings either mate, especially when we have two wingers on the bench anyway.

I'm a realist though. He will always play a more central player out on one flank (or both!)

So I'd much, much rather De Guzman than Naismith, Barkley, Osman etc.

I'm a realist though. He will always play a more central player out on one flank (or both!)

So I'd much, much rather De Guzman than Naismith, Barkley, Osman etc.
dunno mate, his first season he played two wingers, i expect him to back to it when mirallas and deulofeu fully fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back