Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. No, not much today, but same consistent line. It is not Off. Him playing today means zippo. Owner will decide. Yes, he said No on Thursday, but he is known to have changed his mind before. Deal/terms agreed. Paperwork etc at L4.

2. Dortmund were turned down 5 weeks ago. Not this morning.

My opinion? 5% chance.
Ha! I think it's 99.99% off mate. There is absolutely NO chance of that chairman changing his mind after all that has been said. Yes, Yarmolenko wants to come here, but as you say, his is not the final word. And I don't think Yarmolenko is the type to push it.

Juninho and Zola were tiny, but not bad in the Premier league like.

Silva at City another example. Is the game here the same as it was 10/20 years ago when it was all blood and thunder and everyone got kicked up in the air every game?

Not sure it is to be honest.

Our side ain't got enough tall players. I wouldn't add another midget to our starting 11.

If you dont think it's a phantom bid it means you accept it...doesn't it? Or is there some arcane third way here I'm not seeing?
I've no idea what's going on with our transfers.

But I do rule out our board's ability to execute anything complex. You give them far too much credit with your tin foilery.

Can't see it will be someone new we haven't been mentioned with before,with the players away on international duty tomorrow or Tuesday if it is negotiations will have been going on for a few days more likely to be Lennon or loans.

You just have to look at his performances on the world stage to see how wrong you really are. Consistently Japan's best player in all tournaments

I'd prefer to look at both his domestic and international performances instead of conveniently ignoring his poor domestic performances.

Ha! I think it's 99.99% off mate. There is absolutely NO chance of that chairman changing his mind after all that has been said. Yes, Yarmolenko wants to come here, but as you say, his is not the final word. And I don't think Yarmolenko is the type to push it.

Maybe, maybe not. A few unsourced but Kiev connected folk, if that makes any sense, are saying he might.

Bernard would be well worth a loan with view to buy deal. What most people say we are screaming out for is a playmaker who can drift, find space, hold the ball and pick a quick pass. If you want to discuss the difference 5 cm can make then there is plenty of online advice

I've no idea what's going on with our transfers.

But I do rule out our board's ability to execute anything complex. You give them far too much credit with your tin foilery.
There's no claim for their orchestrating something complex from me. They dont need to do that. They know forums will do their work for them as it does every summer and January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back