Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'd have to be very very in the know and a clairvoyant mate as they've said things miles before the press got hold and consistently blew all bollox rumours out the water prior to them even being announced by jarg sources

You mean my Kiev mate, er, mate?

What is the situation still Yarmolenko? He said that the remains in the "Dynamo", but after that the rumors about him leaving appeared again ...

- Wait one day and everything will be decided: after the transfer window closes, no one else will speak on this topic. I can say one thing: Andrew his work does not allow to doubt his professional qualities he seeks in training and in matches. What finally resolved the situation with his future does not depend on me.

From Rebrov's post match interview tonight

What is the situation still Yarmolenko? He said that the remains in the "Dynamo", but after that the rumors about him leaving appeared again ...

- Wait one day and everything will be decided: after the transfer window closes, no one else will speak on this topic. I can say one thing: Andrew his work does not allow to doubt his professional qualities he seeks in training and in matches. What finally resolved the situation with his future does not depend on me.

From Rebrov's post match interview tonight
Oh for God's sake. No sleep for 48 hours and constant twitter/Got checking.

have never seen bernard play live so i watched two videos of his, obviously it's youtube and all that but he does seem to have a decent eye for a pass / plays behind the striker, so if we do end up some how getting him, at least theres that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back