Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill's Bank Holiday:

superstickies.png

You've been saying definitively that he'd be sold all window.

Same as last summer when you were telling the World that we'd not sign Lukaku and then when we did that there'd be outgoings to pay for it.

Yarda yarda
Stones' sale = transfer kitty; No Stones sale = no transfer kitty.

Sorry, looks like you're wrong yet again.

some of our flans flew a bloody banner over a stadium! how is that contrived as patient? ha
tbf though, that wasn't entirely down to this summers lack of transfer activity. Thats been 16 years of frustration from numerous subjects.

The patience im talking about is to do with this summers activity in getting names in and how we've struggled all summer in identifying those names. Shaqiri and Yarmolenko were disappointing but after a brief moan, we've took both of those disappointments on the chin i think.

Stones' sale = transfer kitty; No Stones sale = no transfer kitty.

Sorry, looks like you're wrong yet again.
And I don't think Martinez wanted to sell. Moyes would have sold and strengthened the squad and Martinez has taken a different path. It's going to be interesting next season because if we do badly then I don't think Kenwright is going to stick by Martinez.

I'm merely a fascinated observer as the crescendo of all you little anxiety ridden bishes falling disappointingly headfirst into Murdoch Sky's hype after ridiculing it over John Stones.

Just wait and see and if anything happens then comment on it then. Instead of trying to push players on Everton based on video game experience and pretending you're a boss agent who knows EXACTLY what we need.

You pissy pant kopites.
Let them carry on, I am enjoying all I of this.
I can't believe that people's anxiety levels are reaching such a critical level.
if nothing happens in this window I get the feeling the Samaratins will be flooded with suicidal GOT members

Let them carry on, I am enjoying all I of this.
I can't believe that people's anxiety levels are reaching such a critical level.
if nothing happens in this window I get the feeling the Samaratins will be flooded with suicidal GOT members
Excuse us for not wanting to go through another season like last season.

I miss Fellaini and Cahill. They dominated corners and provided that nastiness that we just don't have anymore. Moyes may not be the tactician that Martinez is, but his teams went all out and fought for results. The players seem lazier under Martinez, and that bothers me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back