Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fifabeaut.webp

Whilst I'd love all the multi million pound top class signings, theres a large part of me that wants to see the utter carnage if we don't sign anyone of note.

Maybe we could film all of you meeting in a field for a mutual fume and just watch your heads blast right off at 6pm when the little yellow ticker bar says "Lennon completes last ditch loan move".

Not for me :) cant watch sky . Anyway i recon this yarmolenko off !! stuff is rubbish. Its robertos way of showing the media how a transfer should take place....quietly. i bet its all sealed and he will be wearing our kit tomorrow night. . Not that ill see it of course. If not ??...well so be it. Its been the most stressful of windows so far but we have managed to keep the core and added a couple of names...not improved much from last season yet so has to be something happening. Notice lennon still showing a blue shirt on twatter ? Hes not exotic but he'll add to the squad...."MARTINEZ GIVES YOU WIIIIÌÌNGS"

So if we spend £20m Lennon its a good window, but if we sign him for £5m it's a bad one?

That doesn't make much sense, we'll pay £5m for him because that's what he's worth based on his ability, a £20m player will have more ability and will improve the team more, a mars bar doesn't taste better when you pay £1.20 for it in a service station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back