Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other lid is a 500k punt, this 1 is 19 years old.

4m for 2 strikers with potential.

Whats not to like?

Well, one or the other would have been alright. But signing two kids with no experience at anything near our level seems a bit daft, unless he genuinely thinks Kone is like a new signing in the striker role.

We're buying a 20 year old kid from Sevilla for around £2m.

This kid > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Muñoz_Muñoz

Might be good but weird one. Unless we really do have a chunk of money and these little deals aren't affecting the big one, but I doubt it.

Sevilla aren't known for letting young players go before they've made their mark on the first team though...they do a really good job of bringing youth through and then selling them at their absolute peak value and then just reload with bargains and academy players. I really respect them as a club.

But if they're letting a 20 year old striker go who is one of them...part of me doesn't like the smell of that.

After listening to RM post Spurs game I thought we'd be well into the process of signing that playmaker he's been on about all year. Spent my whole Bank Holiday Monday reading and refreshing this thread. Whilst as ever its been interesting, ultimately it very dissappointing. Back to work tomorrow and simply clinging on to the hope we can do some meaningful business that'll make a real difference to our squad/season.

Sevilla aren't known for letting young players go before they've made their mark on the first team though...they do a really good job of bringing youth through and then selling them at their absolute peak value and then just reload with bargains and academy players. I really respect them as a club.

But if they're letting a 20 year old striker go who is one of them...part of me doesn't like the smell of that.

He's declined their deal.

Apparently we're meeting a release clause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back