Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair the last time I remember us being linked with someone similar was with Paco Alcacer at Valencia during Martinez's first January window (I think?). He turned out to be very decent, hoping this Munoz kid ends up the same.

You mean like Stones?
One. We've kept one. For this season. No mate, i don't mean Stones...i mean the other bits of talent we've let go over the years.

The seasons we're we've not spent until selling a prized possession.

If anyone really thinks we're going to build a youth squad worthy of winning things, and not sell them piece by piece, they have been blind to what goes on at our club

Just reading that earlier.

I dont know why our board has complicated matters by bringing in another lender. No doubt it allows them some advantage. Certainly not Everton the football club's advantage of course.

Being saying it for years and years: carpetbaggers. Kenwright being the cats paw they use to get at the cash.

Bill Kenwright: the worst thing that ever happened to Everton FC.
I don't think it's any more than just refinancing a loan. As you would when your mortgage deal runs out.

I get the hyperbole and I get the frustration, but if you knew you couldn't build a winner in 2015/16, but you could do something to help build a winner in 2020, wouldn't you go ahead and do it?

It's not ideal (he said for nth time), but at least they're doing something. Right...?

Honestly lad it was just sarcasm... the lowest form of wit I know! I've got nothing wrong with us building for the future, it's what we should do. But it'd be good to see some intent tomorrow. I don't think the squad is that far off at all. For me, if we get Mori in, and a playmaker, we're set for a good season. Lennon in if McGeady is sold.

Whether we will do those deals remains to be seen.

Honestly lad it was just sarcasm... the lowest form of wit I know! I've got nothing wrong with us building for the future, it's what we should do. But it'd be good to see some intent tomorrow. I don't think the squad is that far off at all. For me, if we get Mori in, and a playmaker, we're set for a good season. Lennon in if McGeady is sold.

Whether we will do those deals remains to be seen.

I totally got the sarcasm, I was just pointing towards the lone bit of optimism that exists at the moment. The club are actually building something at the moment. What that something is, I don't know, but at least it's tangible. I'll take it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back