Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not overly fussed with Bernard tbh. Struggled in Ukraine and can't see him doing any better in the Premier League. In fairness, i've only seen him like 2-3 times but he's been fairly anonymous on both occasions.
i'm the same really, dunno if he'd cut it in the prem but never really seen him other than vs united

time will tell if we get anyone in

We only wanted 1 beast of a 10 is that all to ask for wit dollars in the bank I don't usually write but if no 10 goes down tomoz I'm doing 3 for 50 on my season tickets 1 adult 2 kids

I have this weird premonition that you won't be here for very long

...... unless you are another classic MickM86 multi and it that case, welcome home

just heard that bobby went to bed at 7.30pm and hasnt set his alarm untill 5.45pm tomorow.....

he's either got 2 or 3 up his sleeve like he said 'late business' or....

That thought crossed my mind to. It's tough being Everton manager during transfer window with no cash.

bill to bobby : bob, you'll have some money for that new defender tomorow, i guranatee it'

bob to bill : ok bill, i will take your word for it.. but please dont let me down as i have promised the fans some late deals. Please bill@

next day

bill to bobby : i mistakenly gave the keys to the petty cash to the secretary yesterday and she bought us all subway sandwhiches and has wiped out the player allocations bob. sorry old fruit. we'll have to tell em january now. i think sky are outside actually, i'll tell em your coming now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back