Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be happy with a fee for Naismith covering what we pay for Lennon

McGeady being shipped out on loan could then free us some wages for another signing

We can all admire how Naismith fought back after his first season and made himself useful, and he seems a good guy but we have to stop keeping players past their sell by date and losing out on the fee. If there is decent money on the table take it while you can, he's not getting any younger and he's a pretty limited footballer

I think Naismith will be allowed to leave only if there is a replacement coming in.

I assume Lennon is coming in.
Del,
Cleverley,
Lennon,
Mori
Rodriques .

Losing Alcaraz and Distin.

Solid, no doubt we are stronger than last season, but no buzz, no excitement.

We need one more, Yarmolenko would be great but unrealistic , one more could make it a great window.

Basically we need to sign Charlie Austin. I put 15 pound on us signing him after reading something a person I've never met wrote on the Internet. I'm beginning to feel very silly. It's not about the money anymore, its more important than that. It's a full, intense questioning of my entire integrity. I know I'm not the only one on here who's done the same. Let's face it.... We're all idiots

No way we should be letting Naismith go if we are serious about challenging in the cups.

We need a deeper squad, not just replacements.

Without Europe we're not playing too many games. If we're serious about challenging in the cups then we should be playing pretty much our strongest side - Naismith doesn't fit into this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back