Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why bother reporting anything when your clearly only on this site to be sarcastic. For those who are genuinely interested Lennon will be concluded later today and we remain to have 2 deals in place 1 a loan. Now pushing for permission to talk to the players involved. I would expect 2 in inc Lennon. More later .
Sorry mate. X

Exactly the type of player who would turn out boss for us after being rubbish for you. Just got that feeling. Bit like the way Siggurdson is great at Swansea but was rubbish for you.

True. Being serious, the lad does have talent but not sure why he struggles during games. Nice kid as well.

Everton said to have bid £18.3mn for Erik Lamela.

I'll drive him up there myself if it will help push the deal through!
Think this is one deal that both sides would be happy with. At one time Lamela was touted as the next big talent coming from his Roma days and I for one think he can recapture his pre-spurs form but I'm not sure he really should be played centrally.

What do we reckon then, anything gonna happen?

Can only see Lennon to be honest.

Even with surprise deadline day signings there is always a sniff of someone in the air but with 5 hours to go not a link apart from lennon.

Unfortunately looks like the "wait and see" brigade (including me) may have a bit of humble pie to eat

Yarmolenko deal isn't dead yet, also, don't believe everything you read in the papers/@Futbol_Ukraine.
2jewd2r.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back