Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My view is that we don't even neccessarily have to pay £20+m for a number 10, we just need someone who can ply that role and grow into it with Barkley. Experience is ideal but failing short of that get someone promising who can do the job and grow.

the whole "number 10" is going to be this years "watch this space" isnt it....

Now I hear a few unnamed clubs are in for Moutinho - the delegation finally arrived.....!

We've signed Cleverley, Deulofeu, Mori, Rodriguez, Holgate and possibly Lennon. We've kept McCarthy, Coleman, Barkley, Lukaku, Mirallas and Stones.

Good transfer window in my opinion and far better than last season where we only brought in Besic (can't remember who else).

I know that's not enough for the knee jerkers though who delude themselves in to hoping we're suddenly going to become Man City in the transfer window, signing £50m players for fun.

Ignore this lol. Rest of my post stands.

Levy has obviously had too much wine with his lunch to ask that ridiculous price for a soon to be out of contract Lennon.

I know that's not enough for the knee jerkers though who delude themselves in to hoping we're suddenly going to become Man City in the transfer window, signing £50m players for fun.
Fans wouldn't have there hopes up if Martinez didn't chat so much cack 3 2 1 .

Why do we sit watching SSN all day long on transfer deadline day in the hope that every breaking news will be about us, to then sigh with disappointment? I still feel something big will happen though.
We watch in case Sawyer falls out of her dress, more chance of that happening than good news for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back