Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mate...gonna disagree with you on that point.

Giving Chelsea two fingers is a massive success in this window.

In 11 days it will be a success, when we sing the song and of course keeping John Stones is a major success, the lad will become the best CB in the world.

But hes not gonna unlock teams when they come to Goodison and park the bus.

Don't you find it coincidental that as soon as Jim White comes on, Chelsea have bid for Marquinhos?

Almost like they made it up to kick it off with a bang. Like they do every single year.

Mate I'm a pretty easy going guy but those words you just typed have tore through the very fabric of my soul. I'm a crushed man

Everton fail in last-ditch Yarmolenko bid but still hunting for a number 10
Everton tried to revive complex deal for Andriy Yarmolenko at last minute
4578261.jpg

Dynamo Kiev's Andriy Yarmolenko
Everton are still trying to sign a playmaker in the final hours of transfer deadline day - after failing in a second bid to land Andriy Yarmolenko.

The Blues had cooled interest in the Dynamo Kiev midfielder after talks reached a stalemate last month, and had identified Shakhtar Donetsk's Bernard as an alternative.

But Everton officials went back to the negotiating table with Kiev over the weekend in the hope of forcing through a move for the Ukraine international.

Everton were ready to meet Yarmolenko's 20m Euros release clause but Kiev were proving difficult to deal with and it is understood they were demanding more money for a deal to go through.

Yarmolenko is keen on a move out of his hometown club - but was never totally sold on a switch to Goodison.

JS59514825.jpg

Andriy Yarmolenko of Dynamo Kyiv competes with Steven Naismith during the Europa League round of 16, second leg clash at Olimpiyskiy Stadium in March.

And Kiev feel that should their captain perform well in the group stages of the Champions League then he can seal a January transfer to one of that competition's leading clubs.

The Blues remain interested in striking a deal for Aaron Lennon but are working to add a playmaker to the squad as well, although a loan looks the most likely option at this stage.

JS63691908.jpg

IF and a big IF, it does happen !! Hope he has a couple of tattoo sleeves, notice we're lacking a bit in this area in comparison to other teams like.

Do you have a mental age of about 4.
Surely, the hope must be that we sign somebody rather than not.
Are you going to come along and say , "I told you so" ?

You must be so much fun in the playground.

i'm SO much fun in the playground. i have little hope that we're gonna sign anyone, but i would be ecstatic if we did. if you're going to ask me those questions, can i ask if you get off on calling people out?

jeez. seriously, so many people on here need to learn to take a joke!

It’s kind of like when you’ve got this bird, isn’t it lads? And she’s pure sound and goes the game with you every week, even Ipswich away in the league cup second round on her mum’s birthday when she’s on her period. But then, one day, you come back home don’t you lads? Come back home from the hat factory, mercury all up your nose, and she’s there isn’t she lads? She’s there making lasagne with turkey mince and instead of buying the Footie Manager 2015 FLUT DARK skin v6.9 like she was supposed to she’s tweeted all your mates to say you can’t climax without her putting seven fingers up your backside.

Tranny windows...

I used to go out with her years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back