Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
positives this window: Geri back (but not playing regulary), Cleverley has turned out to be a pleasant surprise (but knackered), Kev (dont get played much either), Garbutt (knackered too) and McCarthy signed new deals and we have kept our biggest asset in Stones (made less tackles last season than the rest of our defence).
The negatives:(see above) We haven't actually improved the team from last year whilst the teams around us have. We are always only a couple of injuries away from a crisis and the key areas our manager identified at the start of the window as those needing strengthening are the only area's we appear to have not reinforced.

FIXED ;)

Come on, if you're going to do it, do it properly.

This is the real picture right?

Attack-Helicopters-to-Boost-Strike-Capabilities-of-Malaysian-Security-Forces-in-Sabahs-East-Coast.jpg
breaking news, everton has signed ugandan forward joseph kony

#kony2015

Gonna pop out for a bit leaving my phone behind so I don't feel the urge to check if we've failed in an attempt last minute. Looking forward to seeing Lennon done on loan when I'm back. Can't see a no.10 coming.

Last ditch search for a playmaker...after a year of knowing that role was crucial to fill.

Laughing stock club.
Come on. We both know we have never been serious. Quintero even went on loan to Rennes. It's not even a question of money. It was probably just a kick up the ass to Barkley. In fact I said that might be the case at the start of the window.

16:33

EVERTON CONFIDENT ON LENNON

Sky sources: Everton believe they're close to agreeing a permament deal with Spurs for Aaron Lennon, who was on loan at Goodison last term.

They are confident paperwork can get sorted in time, and there is a strong possibility he may carry out his medical in London.

FROM SSN Transfer Center:
http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre/

http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre/
FROM SSN Transfer Center:

16:33

EVERTON CONFIDENT ON LENNON

Sky sources: Everton believe they're close to agreeing a permament deal with Spurs for Aaron Lennon, who was on loan at Goodison last term.

They are confident paperwork can get sorted in time, and there is a strong possibility he may carry out his medical in London.
get him done, and move on to the next one quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back