Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't be sad at all to see the back of Mirallas, but the fee would have to be double that, and we'd have to bring in a very good replacement.

If Yarmolenko goes to Stoke for £13m I'll be very annoyed.

does that Mirallas rumour have any
weird-guys-legs-bath-dogs-legs-tub-13963944240.jpg

Would all the whingers please take their doomsday "were gonna sell every player as the rags say so" rants into the John Stones thread please as some of us want to read any transfer rumours.

In other news ill be physically sick if Stoke sign Yarmolenko. Why the hell he isn't a target of ours after he ripped us to shreds ill never know.

Would all the whingers please take their doomsday "were gonna sell every player as the rags say so" rants into the John Stones thread please as some of us want to read any transfer rumours.

In other news ill be physically sick if Stoke sign Yarmolenko. Why the hell he isn't a target of ours after he ripped us to shreds ill never know.

because stoke has different tactics in negotiations. they use huge signing fees to lure players that they otherwise couldnt get.

Wouldn't be sad at all to see the back of Mirallas, but the fee would have to be double that, and we'd have to bring in a very good replacement.

If Yarmolenko goes to Stoke for £13m I'll be very annoyed.
We need to keep the likes of Mirallas.
Yarmolenko would be a great signing but i reckon we can't afford him or martinez would be in for him

Just getting boring now, all these players getting linked with Stoke/West Ham/Sunderland/etc.. Hard to sit here and tell yourself, "Oh, Martinez has something massive up his sleeve, I'm sure," day in and day out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back