Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean they have a tactically inept manager as well?

They might do - you get my point about what your said not holding water though. You can't say one or two players can't be at a certain level because the team doesn't perform at that level as a whole.

Kristof Terreur (one of the really good Belgian journos) said 'chances are slim' about us signing Praet. I just have no bloody idea who we might be signing in that role. I hope my blue balls on this matter are worth it by the time the window closes.

Barcelona are ready to signal a scramble for starlet Alen Halilovic as they ponder letting him out on loan.

The 19-year-old Croatia playmaker has been likened in style to Luka Modric. He hopes to impress coach Luis Enrique while on Barcelona’s tour of the United States and may be kept in Barca's squad until January as their transfer embargo prevents Arda Turan from playing.

However, Halilovic is conscious of not playing regularly and is keen for the club to explore all options. Sevilla have been touted as his main suitors but West Ham manager Slaven Bilic is monitoring events as are Everton.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ue-clubs-placed-high-alert.html#ixzz3gj6SHU1J
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Newcastle agreeing an £8m fee for Memba, that takes their summer spending passed £40m.

Where is our money?!
Bill-Kenwright-agaren-som-vill-salja.jpg

Barcelona are ready to signal a scramble for starlet Alen Halilovic as they ponder letting him out on loan.

The 19-year-old Croatia playmaker has been likened in style to Luka Modric. He hopes to impress coach Luis Enrique while on Barcelona’s tour of the United States and may be kept in Barca's squad until January as their transfer embargo prevents Arda Turan from playing.

However, Halilovic is conscious of not playing regularly and is keen for the club to explore all options. Sevilla have been touted as his main suitors but West Ham manager Slaven Bilic is monitoring events as are Everton.
I know how highly rated he has been/is but last season he had just one assist for Barca B in the Segunda Division he had just one assist in 29 apps...

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ue-clubs-placed-high-alert.html#ixzz3gj6SHU1J
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I wouldn't mind having him on loan just to give us a bit more unpredictability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back