Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd be really happy if we brought in Praet. He's just another Belgium player destined for the top.

In other words, he just hasn't heard anything.

Anyway, never heard of this lad. Seen people banging on about him on here though.

He's brilliant, seen a fair bit of Anderlecht in the last two years & I think he'd be perfect for the premier league, the type of player I think we need to take a risk on like teams like Southampton did last year with Tadic.

Also, to show the value that can be out there:

Cazorla (£12m)
Eriksen (£11.5m)
Coutinho (£8.5m)
Tadic (£10m)
Sigurdsson (£10m)

Agree with @bluemangroup though, I'm not sure who the shortlist would be. I think Martinez would be cautious about buying a ~20 year old due to already having Lukaku, Deulofeu and Barkley in our attacking lineup. If that's not an issue for him then maybe Praet? Ziyech and Mertens have come out and said they're staying at their clubs this summer, Shaqiri I don't think is the right kind of player...hopefully someone we've never heard of who absolutely rips it up.

Just to expand on this...bargains are out there in this position.

Calhanoglu (£10m)
Kovacic (£8m)
Pjanic (£8m)

Just gotta hope we make a purchase like that I guess.

He's brilliant, seen a fair bit of Anderlecht in the last two years & I think he'd be perfect for the premier league, the type of player I think we need to take a risk on like teams like Southampton did last year with Tadic.

Can you see them selling another player though? They've just sold two players to Newcastle.

Looks good from the YouTube clips but so does everyone.

Fair enough, well we all know we need a playmaker. Belgian press are apparently saying he's available for £10m, and apparently Villa are interested. Well we could definitely pip them to the signing if we wanted to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back