Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester United want to re-sign Old Trafford great Cristiano Ronaldo from Real Madrid.

There are signs that Portugal forward Ronaldo does not eye to eye with new Real Madrid coach Rafael Benitez and criticised one on the former liverpool managers training drills.

This will deeply effect Everton's chances of overtaking them and could potentially see our hopes of beating them into a CL spot evaporate.. unless we sign someone ace for big money...

Good and very relevant post that mate..

I read this thread every day, hundreds of posts to pass the time by. Some funny posts, often idiotic desires "let's sign some 12 year old cos he's sick on YouTube lads".
We've been told what Martinez wants.
4 players. He has even told everybody what and where he wants to strengthen. He kept his word about the "early signings".
Although I'd love to be linked with Isco, Iniesta and co, every single day.
Let's be realistic, if we have to wait until the "bigger clubs" fill out and get their targets, to allow us to get our targets, so be it, we have suffiecient power to beat Watford, first game of the season. It's also what we get when the board/club fail to fund a new stadium (see arsenal's new ability to spend what they want)
I would love it if we spent millions and millions to allow everybody to gel, and get used to each other pre-season. That is not the case!
We are Everton, we do things strangely, but we get things done Eh! One poor season doesn't make us worse than everybody that finished above us. We've still got one of the most talented team cores in the league:
Coleman
Stones
McCarthy
Barkley
Lukaku
Get behind the team/club, it doesn't matter what happens, they need us as much as we need them! There's definitely a positive correlation between crowd support and performance. And visa versa.
Edit*** Enjoy the essay lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back