Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
completly agree mate
Yep no doubt it's not ideal leaving it this late as it's no way to prepare for a season after such a poor one just gone.

My guess is something along the lines of -

Lennon 6m
Centre back 6m
Striker loan
Playmaker 8-10m

I think we may get one this weekend, 1 next week and the last 2 probably on deadline day

some of my mates are celtic season ticket holders ( i live in glasgow). They all say we can have Van Dyke(or how ever you spell it) for 8 mill. They say he is terrible. Hes fine playing teams like ross county week in week out but when he plays in europ hes found out.

We need a defender who is tried and tested in the premier league.

Watford have basically gone to Calais and took the first 20 random immigrants they seen and gave them a shirt, we will be fine with the current team we have at the moment for next weeks game, but after that we really do need 3 decent signings.

I'd love it if we managed to get Shaqiri but he's not really a playmaker in the mould RM has described. He's more of a traditional winger than a Pienaar type. Suppose we'll see.

Don't think we're spending £22m unless a sale is made, unfortunately.

I think a sale could happen tbh mate though wouldn't want to stick my neck out and say who. 22m outlay shouldn't be an issue for 4 players but of course this is Everton we are talking about where normal rules don't apply so you are probably right.

Austin would be a good signing - if you can score 17 goals for a crap QPR side, you're doing well. If it comes down to a choice between Shaquiri or Austin, I would take Shaquiri though.

Van Dijk
Shaquiri
Austin

- make it happen Roberto!

I think a sale could happen tbh mate though wouldn't want to stick my neck out and say who. 22m outlay shouldn't be an issue for 4 players but of course this is Everton we are talking about where normal rules don't apply so you are probably right.

Thing is we'd only really need Lennon if Mirallas were to leave.

I'd imagine the playmaker we get will be able to play anywhere behind the front man.

Yep no doubt it's not ideal leaving it this late as it's no way to prepare for a season after such a poor one just gone.

My guess is something along the lines of -

Lennon 6m
Centre back 6m
Striker loan
Playmaker 8-10m

I think we may get one this weekend, 1 next week and the last 2 probably on deadline day

Lennon £4m
Evans £5m
Striker loan
KAGAWA £8m

This makes me happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back