Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn't Kagawa been utterly tripe for about 4 years now? Looked crap for Utd the times I seen him and supposedly didn't have a good season at Dortmund last season. I don't watch any other footy so not sure how he's played or of he's available.

Was played out of position at United. Would be the perfect replacement/upgrade for Pienaar.

Austin would be the perfect striker. There is no need to say that he will play the second fiddle. I Want that our opponents must be careful when Everton came with Austind AND Lukaku up front and not thinking if we isolate Lukaku then Everton is harmless and on their bench is Kone!

Austin would be the perfect striker. There is no need to say that he will play the second fiddle. I Want that our opponents must be careful when Everton came with Austind AND Lukaku up front and not thinking if we isolate Lukaku then Everton is harmless and on their bench is Kone!

Getting Austin in will have to mean a change in formation - this is why I don't think it will happen.
It will be another Kone, or a loanee. No-one should be expecting an established centre forward

We've got one of them already.

steven-naismith-image-2-952544474.jpg

loloolol

His hair has gone the Martinez route. No wonder Garbutt was hesitant to re-sign.

Shaqiri can play no.10 but not the creative type were after

Yes, he's more of the destructive type from what I've seen.

Four more weeks of this [bodily contents removed].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back