Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linked with Pione Sisto by 442. Danish of Sudanese origin. Kinda like Bolasie a bit, from the YouTube clips anyhow.
"The undisputed star of the much-heralded new generation of Danish players is Bayern Munich’s Pierre Höjbjerg. In terms of pure excitement, though, the buzz surrounding FC Midtjylland’s South Sudan-born winger Pione Sisto is hard for anyone to match – watch the clips below of him in action, and you understand why. Remarkable explosiveness and quick feet, instinctive two-footed control, powerful shooting and a strong, elastic physique; Sisto is nothing short of spectacular. Clubs from all the major leagues are following his progress – in England, Everton are believed to be extra keen – and while he is still raw and sometimes lacking in end product, his dogged determination to develop his game (spending as many hours training individually as he does with his club) impresses, and might lead to a bigger club snapping him up soon"
Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/9-scandinavian-players-set-take-europe-storm#eJmAalX3CG1O33J4.99

Are FourFourTwo reliable?
Do you work for them mate?

If there's an accompanying video involved - it's definitely jarg.

Delia has said that Celtic would accept £7mill for Van Dijk. Considering we supposedly bid £8mill for Ogbonna and Dann, i think we can assume Martinez isnt interested in Van Dijk as he would have been cheaper than both and we havent made a move.......

Linked with Pione Sisto by 442. Danish of Sudanese origin. Kinda like Bolasie a bit, from the YouTube clips anyhow.
"The undisputed star of the much-heralded new generation of Danish players is Bayern Munich’s Pierre Höjbjerg. In terms of pure excitement, though, the buzz surrounding FC Midtjylland’s South Sudan-born winger Pione Sisto is hard for anyone to match – watch the clips below of him in action, and you understand why. Remarkable explosiveness and quick feet, instinctive two-footed control, powerful shooting and a strong, elastic physique; Sisto is nothing short of spectacular. Clubs from all the major leagues are following his progress – in England, Everton are believed to be extra keen – and while he is still raw and sometimes lacking in end product, his dogged determination to develop his game (spending as many hours training individually as he does with his club) impresses, and might lead to a bigger club snapping him up soon"
Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/9-scandinavian-players-set-take-europe-storm#eJmAalX3CG1O33J4.99

I want him in my bottom.

Sick of hearing all this 4 weeks left [Poor language removed]. Let's compare teams that have got their business done early compared to us who may get 3/4 players in on deadline, come Christmas time and league positions.

Delia has said that Celtic would accept £7mill for Van Dijk. Considering we supposedly bid £8mill for Ogbonna and Dann, i think we can assume Martinez isnt interested in Van Dijk as he would have been cheaper than both and we havent made a move.......

I think if we wanted him we'd have sorted it by now?

I want him in my bottom.

???

Well, that was an easy ban.

Sick of hearing all this 4 weeks left [Poor language removed]. Let's compare teams that have got their business done early compared to us who may get 3/4 players in on deadline, come Christmas time and league positions.

Are we that bad comparably?

We've improved in that we've brought in Deulofeu and Cleverley.

The manager said in May he'd bring a couple in early and others in late.

We'll no doubt being more in, centre half cover, attacking mid and a striker on loan I reckon.

Clubs from all the major leagues are following his progress – in England, Everton are believed to be extra keen – and while he is still raw and sometimes lacking in end product, his dogged determination to develop his game (spending as many hours training individually as he does with his club) impresses, and might lead to a bigger club snapping him up soon"
Sounds a bit familiar, that...

???

Well, that was an easy ban.

Are we that bad comparably?

We've improved in that we've brought in Deulofeu and Cleverley.

The manager said in May he'd bring a couple in early and others in late.

We'll no doubt being more in, centre half cover, attacking mid and a striker on loan I reckon.

And you no doubts that this will happen?

Without outs?

Elastic physique ? ...Missed the first 2 minutes of the video through laughing.

As with all youtube highlights, i will reserve judgement on this player until i've saw him play live a good few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back