Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't rate Honda highly. He hasn't exactly set the wolrd alight at Milan.

He was played out of position (right wing iirc) by Inzaghi though.
I'm not sure about Honda either. I've always been impressed with him when I've saw him play for Japan but his club record isn't anything to write home about.

...I think this one has been about for a few days;

Everton have made a £7m proposal to Barcelona for the permanent transfer of young Croatian playmaker Alen Halilovic but Celta Vigo remain in pole position to land the youngster according to Deportivo Mundo.
Good - I'm glad no loan deal for Halilovic. If we're going to develop him (he's far from the finished product) there should be an upside for us.

image.webp

This is the Blue Union Facebook post.

Aren't Barcelona inserting clauses when they sell their young lads that they get to buy them back if they want.
Yea but still better than loans. Ultimately the players would still want to go back and the buy back for Deulofeu was 2 years. It's probably unlikely that they would be good enough in that time and if they are sure we've made a profit and had a player good enough for Barca in the meantime.

Sort of win-win-win for all parties. At least Barca see their young players in terms of development unlike some clubs that see them as an asset to profit off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back