Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right....here's something that's just appeared on the sport.ua site, which for me is the only football resource I trusted when I lived in Ukraine. They tend to stick to facts, not gossip merchants.

http://m.sport.ua/news/273499

This is an interview given by a popular TV football commentator in Ukraine, in which he is asked about the "possible move of Yarmalenko to Everton". He says that he wishes him luck, and thinks it's a sensible move. Hie cites there was an earlier option to move to Stoke, but they're not big enough and not the right team for Yarmalenko's talents.

He also talks about him moving to a "grand club" such as Bayern, but he pretty much says a move to Everton would be about right as a next step.

Here's hoping!

For those wanting to keep an eye on anything they break on there, here's the news feed.

http://m.sport.ua

The window closes in a little over a weeks time. The manager has said that he wants two or three players in before then.
The centrehalf position seems to be covered by Mori, if he gets a work permit and if not one of about forty centrehalves of varying ability from Germany or Italy(apparently)

The manager has repeatedly talked about bringing a creative influence to the team , so , if it isn't Yarmolenko it is definitely somebody else.
I have no doubt we have an interest in the player, if not, we should have.
If Everton has any chance of getting a deal through is another matter.

What is relevant I think is that there is absolutely no mention that I can see of us chasing any other creative/attacking player .

Every hour or so?...mate there are people in here crying and shaking every 5 mins.....
Monster...how could you deny them a quick fix every couple of mins.

every everton fan this week be like ....

1354873684_jelly-head-man.gif

but the fact is , there has been nothing to really get excited about.
thousands of posts and views and there has not really been a dicky bird of any movements on the transfer front.
fans expectations are being manipulated for click bait by jarg twitter accounts and bullcrap talking journos.

I haven't seen any major credible news outlet saying we are linked. Just a load of random foreign ones that no-one knows are genuine or not. Not putting my faith in some bloke on Facebook who may or may not be an agent and random twitter accounts. Feel free to believe though!

And what would a credible news outlet be then exactly????

Wow them last ten or so pages have been filled with so much off topic bs.

So as not to add to that, I just don't see us buying someone for the kind of fee being associated with Yarmolenko without us selling a key player, i.e. Stones.

How can we ever bridge the gap if we give those in front of us our best and most promising players?

This remains the most important question, and I truly believe there's a solution somewhere. What that solution might be I haven't the slightest clue.

Hopefully someone smarter than me at Everton is working on it around the clock.

Right....here's something that's just appeared on the sport.ua site, which for me is the only football resource I trusted when I lived in Ukraine. They tend to stick to facts, not gossip merchants.

http://m.sport.ua/news/273499

This is an interview given by a popular TV football commentator in Ukraine, in which he is asked about the "possible move of Yarmalenko to Everton". He says that he wishes him luck, and thinks it's a sensible move. Hie cites there was an earlier option to move to Stoke, but they're not big enough and not the right team for Yarmalenko's talents.

He also talks about him moving to a "grand club" such as Bayern, but he pretty much says a move to Everton would be about right as a next step.

Here's hoping!

For those wanting to keep an eye on anything they break on there, here's the news feed.

http://m.sport.ua

Has anyone from over there told you anything mate ?

Just asking like, dying for us to sign him.

every everton fan this week be like ....

1354873684_jelly-head-man.gif

but the fact is , there has been nothing to really get excited about.
thousands of posts and views and there has not really been a dicky bird of any movements on the transfer front.
fans expectations are being manipulated for click bait by jarg twitter accounts and bullcrap talking journos.

At least he's doing us all the courtesy of giving his head a wobble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back